CBD lotions are often used to relieve achy joints, muscle soreness, and other conditions caused by inflammation. In fact, we surveyed our CBD lotion customers this summer and 85% responded they use topicals for joint pain, while 54% use them for muscle soreness. Nine out of ten customers surveyed said the topicals are effective.
ABOUT OUR CBD TRAVEL LOTION
- Extra concentrated and 3x as strong as our 600mg standard CBD topical lotion
- Travel-safe 3oz. bottle (TSA allows up to 3.4 oz.)
- 600mg of full spectrum CBD per bottle
- 7mg of full spectrum CBD per pump, allowing for simple dosage monitoring
- Airless pump allows for exact dispensing and ensures minimal lotion is left at the bottom of the bottle
- Full spectrum CBD extracted from USDA-certified organic hemp grown at Laura’s Mt. Folly Farm
- Third-party tested for label accuracy
- No risk of failing drug test with CBD topicals
THE SCIENCE BEHIND FULL SPECTRUM CBD
From pain reduction and inflammation to brain health, see what the science says about how full spectrum CBD works in the body and brain.
Also, refer to our Science page to learn more about what the research says about CBD.
WHY ORGANIC HEMP?
Our hemp is grown without use of chemical fertilizers, pesticides, or herbicides. Additionally, research shows organically-farmed foods are more nutritious than foods grown conventionally. We expect this to be similar for hemp — that organic hemp suggests stronger cannabinoids, like CBD, which make us feel better. See our USDA Organic Certification.
OUR RIGOROUS QUALITY ASSURANCE PROCESS
To ensure every batch of CBD lotion we place in your hands is what we say it is, we contract with a USA-based, accredited lab which specializes in hemp testing.
You can view our lab results, search your CBD lotion’s individual lot number (found on your bottle), and see our USDA organic hemp certification on our Hemp Certifications page.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT FULL SPECTRUM CBD
All CBD products listed on this website are grown in the Kentucky Department of Agriculture’s Hemp Program and contain less than 0.3% THC.
These statements and products have not been evaluated or tested by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any disease.